Sid and Dave explore the difference between personal and commercial work, and how passion feeds the image-making process. Behind-the-scenes talk about Sid’s recent “Legend of Zelda” shoot featuring Mannix Muir. A discussion of recent movies “Super 8” and the mystery of the J.J. Abrams storytelling machine. Sid rages on about how “Green Lantern” sucked. Also: Neil Gaiman, Becky Oh handbags.
- MakeIt Labs, a hackerspace.
- Mannix Muir as Link on Flickr Set and Kotaku.
- Dan Winters and his Wired Shoot with Will Ferrell.
- J.J. Abrams Mystery Box Video Alias and Super 8.
- Cowboy Bebop.
- Fonzie Jumping the Shark background.
- Green Lantern.
- Neil Gaiman.
- Becky Oh! Fabulous Custom Handbags.
- Michael Bellar